Appropriate age to marry is 18. No waiting duration, bloodstream test or residency needs. ID required. Submit an application for a married relationship permit at one of many 58 County Clerk workplaces within the continuing state of Ca.
Search Marriage Records
Neighborhood Wedding Officiants
State of California Marriage License Needs
California Code §§ 300-500 FAM
Marriage License Costs: Changes by county
Wedding Law Demands for California Marriage Licenses:
- To marry in Ca, the 2 events may possibly not be currently hitched to one another or other people.
- Both events must make A id that is validi.e. Driver’s permit, army ID, passport, or green card, etc).
- Legal Age Without Parental Consent: 18.
- Exact Exact Same Intercourse Marriage: Yes.
- Waiting Period: None.
- Bloodstream Test Requirement: Not Essential.
- Residency: Not Necessary.
- License Validity: 3 months.
- Witnesses: the general public wedding permit requires the signature of 1 witness, and when desired, has a location for the extra witness. A maximum of two witnesses may to remain the general public wedding permit. Just one signature per line is allowed. No witnesses may sign up the marriage license that is confidential.
- California wedding permit charge differs by county and it is needed in the time of application under CA Marriage License guidelines demands. (more…)